Vision, Purpose, Values
Enabling students to achieve the fullness of life (John 10:10).
At St Mary's Catholic College, we provide a quality faith-filled education enabling students to be inspired to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Our mission is to provide a high-quality education within our Catholic tradition, steeped in the Marist and
Mercy charisms, where the emphasis is placed on individual student engagement, underpinned by the
promotion of education as learning for life.
Our aim is to assist the formation of our students as young people of faith, integrity and knowledge, always prepared to ‘Reach Out’ in service to others.
Our St Mary's acommunity work in partnership to embody a Catholic environment that aims to:
- Create a joy-filled environment enriched by Gospel values and Catholic traditions
- Generate a sense of community and compassion where we all experience belonging
- Energise students with quality learning and teaching experiences
- Inspire, support and empower others to fulfil their potential
- Personify gratitude and act for social justice by building awareness and empowering students to take action
- Engage families to be active participants in the culture and community of school life
- Celebrate the diversity of ability, background and culture.
At St Mary's, we actively promote the values of:
- The dignity and uniqueness of each person
- A love of learning
- Generosity, gratitude and service
- Building respectful relationships, valuing and embracing all.