Please see the below links and information;
As you would be aware, an essential part of the Enrolment Policies of our schools is the payment of School Fees and other associated Fees and Levies, which are all administered by the Parish Office.
If you experience financial difficulties at any time, we invite you to meet with the Parish Business Manager (or their delegate) to come to a suitable arrangement about payment. As arrangements regarding School Fees and Levies are negotiated annually, any arrangements which have previously been made in relation to the payment of School Fees and Levies must be negotiated for each school Year.
To assist families with the payment of accounts, the following four methods of payment have been made available:
- Direct Debit – by completing forms available from Parish Office and returning these to the Parish Office.
- Bpay – please refer to your school fee account for details.
- Internet Banking – using the following BSB:062 519 and Account No: 10231488 then providing your family code as a reference.
- Cash/Cheque/EFTPOS at Parish Office
Along with school Fees, the School Building Levy is a $300 annual contribution which all families make towards the capital development and loan repayments of our Parish Schools. This is not an optional extra.
The Due dates for the payment of School Fees and Levies is as follows for 2019:
- Per Year lump sum by 30 March. (NB. if account is paid in full by this date a reduction of 5% on tuition fees only may apply)
- Per invoice, three payments, one in each Term:
- Term One by 30 March
- Term Two by 6 June
- Term Three by 22 August
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly then the enclosed amount is to be paid in full by 12 December.
Now that school fees have been centralised to the Parish Office, we are able to offer sibling discounts for families with children across both Parish Schools. These discounts will be applied by the Parish as follows:
1 Child = Nil
2 Children = 7% on tuition fee for second child only
3 Children = 15% on tuition fees for third child only
4 or more Children = free tuition fees only for fourth and subsequent children.
For further enquiries please email the College Registrar at: email@example.com